Found in the central business district of Wilkes Barre, the luxurious Citizens Bank Center is a main attraction for its beauty and architectural detail. Built of marble and granite by the world renowned architect Daniel Hudson Burnham, 14 stories high, it is still the tallest building in Wilkes Barre, PA. Easily accessible by five major highways and served by the Wilkes Barre / Scranton International Airport nearby makes Wilkes Barre a prime location for business. The Citizens Bank Center offers exclusive and prestigious offices in a fast developing area for small to large corporations.
This exciting region of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – Luzerne County and its two major cities, Hazleton and Wilkes-Barre – is vigorous, thriving, exciting, and looking forward to a future filled with new opportunities and prospects, new jobs and a refreshing new vitality.
Find out more …
I-87, I-476, I-80, I-84 & I-380
Canadian Pacific, Norfolk Southern
Motor Freight Carriers:
More than 40 motor freight carriers
Wilkes Barre / Scranton International, Wyoming Valley Municipal
Greyhound, Trailways, & Local bus
From the I-80W -- New York City, Northern NJ, and vicinity
* Take the N E EXTENSION TURNPIKE / PA-940 / PA-9 exit- EXIT 277- toward LAKE HARMONY.
* Merge onto I-476 N toward WHITE HAVEN (Portions toll).
* Take the PA-115 N exit- EXIT 105- toward WILKES-BARRE / POCONO DOWNS.
* Turn LEFT onto BEAR CREEK BLVD / PA-115. Continue to follow PA-115 N.
* PA-115 N becomes PA-309 N.
* Take EXIT 2 toward W-B BLVD / WILKES BARRE / CENTER CITY
* Turn LEFT onto N WILKES-BARRE BLVD.
* Turn RIGHT onto E MARKET ST.
* Enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto W MARKET ST. until 8-18 Market St